Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

We booked 3 tickets on line with smartfares (the parent company is called LBF), there is an address in San Diego but nobody from that office answer.When we got the confirmations from this travel agency the names were spelled out correctly.

However when I called Royal Air Maroc and Turkish Airlines for our seats I was told that my friend's mom has an added letter "C" in her middle name field. i immediately called LBF/Smartfares to have them correct this matter. I was told that they would do it and even give me the $20 dollar credit that I never got originally off of the ticket. However it has been over 3 weeks of back and forth emails and phone calls and nothing.

They want me to buy an entire new ticket, because of their own mistake that are not willing to correct. I called Royal Air Maroc and an agent told me that all LBF/Smart fares need to do is to call a special desk for travel agents at Royal Air Maroc and to get an authorization to have the ticket reissued without the added letter 'C'. This seems like a mistake the agent did over the phone, when they called to verify our names and to take the credit card over the phone. Now, they are not correcting their own mistake.

This is a scam. This company had also over charged me for two tickets this past year and they did not credit my credit card. They had over charged me on two different tickets as well. They are all in India and impossible to deal with.

I feel like pulling my hair when I talk to them. Impossible people to deal with. It reminds me of all the hassles I had at hotels, buses, and trains when I was in India. Impossible people to deal with.

They have no sense of sensibility and they simply do not give a (S*it) about this issue.

They do not care.I wish I had paid the extra $30 bucks and booked this on Expedia with way better customer service.

Review about: Lbf Travel Flight Booking.

I liked: Very irritating and impossible to deal with.

I didn't like: Difficulty contacting customer service, No actual service received from customer service, Arrogance, Cancelled tickets with no previous contact.

Had an Experience with Lbf Travel?

Comments

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1329865

Scam artist.!!!Don't know how there not shut Down!!!

Thank you for your online input!I recently experienced a horrid deal with them!!

I am currently in the process of filing small claims, after a failed BBB filing...NOT happy.