I booked tickets on this site and they ripe me off .they told me that my cost was 1194.25 for my tickets all taxes and fees include lairs . I asked 3 times is that everything included in and the said yes.

again lairs then I cancel my tickets after the took 1500.out my account and then they told me it takes 3-4 days to put money back in my account.on day 3 they went in my account and took another 156. out of my account again,also they still didn't put my money in my account yetÉ so I,m going to the papers a but this and tell everyone about how they ripe off people special air canda agents .what a joke and to you people that did this I have your names and numbers too.

Comments

Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1184702

I have had a similar experience and was contacted by their San Diego office customer service,after admitting that their reps needed training and that they misinformed me from the start,she still refused to do right by me and cancel and refund my purchase. After reading all these complaints on MANY consumer websites. I'd say we have the making of a good old fashion class action law suite.